Swedish Speaking Tech Support (Level 1)
£25k per year relocation assistance
Duties & Responsibilities
• Handling customer calls, chats and emails utilising independent thinking and troubleshooting to find a solution for the customer.
• Taking ownership to resolve the customer issue and if not resolved escalate to the next tier of support.
• Displaying a high level of customer service during support to achieve high customer satisfaction scores.
• Adhere to escalation procedure in case of any escalations
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in this leading network equipment company who are recognised top support environment.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent Swedish and English, both Oral and Written.
• A good mix of both IT knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Any IT certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial.
• Good understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency
€25k per year relocation assistance
Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:02:41 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ Swedish, English