The Swedish VIP Account Manager will be responsible for key VIP players using a 360-degree approach to manage VIP to generate sustained revenue and also develop a referral channel for new VIP Players.
* Being the main point of contact for our VIP clients
* Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
* Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
* Handle customers' day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and tailor-made service.
* Following up on specific customer cases and maintaining and good relationship with customers.
* Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
* Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
* At least 1 year in Account or relationship Management dealing with high value VIP clients ideally in Online Gaming sector
* An excellent understanding of VIP expectations and delivering a first-class service.
* Self-confident with the ability to build a good relationship with clients and colleagues, has an open, honest, enthusiastic and resilient approach.
* Sales experience will be considered an advantage.
* Fluent in English and native Swedish
* Possessing an Analytical mind-set
* Excellent reporting skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Very well organized.
* Able to work on own initiative
* Detail oriented
* Ability to work closely with other departments
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 06:00:52 +0000
Language/ Swedish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.