Are you interested in new technologies? Do you have a passion for troubleshooting? Are you living or willing to move to beautiful and sunny Barcelona? Would you like to work in a professional and multicultural environment? Then you are who we are looking for!
We are currently looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor for one of our clients in sunny Barcelona, Spain.
What you would do
- First Level technical support of the following products: printer, scanner, digital camera, data- and video-projectors among others, for consumers and business customers
- Presales support and provide accurate information about the products
- Reseller support
- Up-selling of consumables, extended warranties and accessories, both from converting inbound calls into a sale and through follow-up calls of a selected customer base
What we are looking for
- Swedish native speaker with fluent English
- Knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Macintosh OS), networks and hardware components
- Preferentially technical background or technical formation and experience in troubleshooting
- Interest to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Excellent communication skill and listening skills
- Full time shift: 39 hrs/week, Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Real possibility to grow within the company
- International working environment
- The job is in Barcelona Center
Our partner is a large outsourcing company that works with world-renowned brands in the technical sector. With over 8,000 employees at 62 different destinations, the company is a perfect employer for those who want to develop and create a career in a large international company.
Barcelona is a beautiful city located in the heart of Catalonia in Spain. You work in a dynamic environment with many other Scandinavian colleagues while you experience the fine culture. The city is known for its art and fine architecture, and of course football. Barcelona has 1.6 million inhabitants and the city has both city life and beach life at the same time. This is one of many reasons why Barcelona has become very popular in recent years. It is also no secret that Barcelona has a fantastic nightlife and good shopping opportunities.
Fri, 01 Mar 2019 11:15:36 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.