Are you Swedish and looking to gain some international experience? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is an expert in people interactions, giving them the edge in delivering a superior customer experience in every contact. They are a strategic partner for many well known brands mainly focusing on customer service and tech support. Great benefits, career development opportunities and team and company events. You will get to work in a multicultural environment in the center of beautiful Athens.
Athens with its famous Acropolis, has come to symbolize the whole of the country in the popular imagination. Going there is like going to the mecca of ancient architecture with delights of the Parthenon, the Acropolis, the Daphni monastery and the theatre of Dionysius. Athens beaches feature crystal clear waters and sand-fringed shorelines that are easily accessible to the public.
Sounds interesting? Let’s continue..
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Agent your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to be fluent in English.
The role consist in handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels
(phone, e-mail, chat).
Do you have the tendency to help others? Do you like the feeling after you solved a problem?
Would you like to work in Greece in the majestic Athens?
Our client is an outsourcing company, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in total 160 markets. Our client pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors and needs.
Our client is a company with a wealth of experience with over 40 years in the business
WORK IN ATHENS
Why work in Greece? A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford going to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
- Being native/fluent in Swedish and English in a communicative level.
- Politeness, courtesy and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work in shifts.
- Tech and Apple knowledge.
- Software skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accomodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Free Visa/Work Permit support if needed (valid for Hellas). Visa application fees will be refunded on condition that you provide us with the respective receipts.
- Paid trainings to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:00:27 +0100
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.