Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centres located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator with French to join the Talent Acquisition team in the Prague Global Services Regional Centre.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will be responsible for/to:
- high volume interview scheduling and assessment days, including preparation for interview days (candidate confirmations and printing resumes, interview guides, debrief forms, etc.)
- helping to lead candidates through interview/assessment days, ensuring exceptional candidate care before and during the process
- identify opportunities for efficiency and ways to enhance our employer brand and candidate experience
- manage an extensive range of administrative tasks in our in-house systems
- assist recruiters with pre-screening, reference checks, sourcing, offer package requests and other special projects as needed.
- communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Native/Excellent French and fluent English
- At least a Bachelor degree
- Around 1 year of previous work experience with administration
- Recruiting or Human Resources experience is a great advantage
- The ability to manage a high volume of work within tight deadlines
- A high sense of urgency and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexibility to step in and complete tasks outside of the day-to-day role as requested
In return, we would like to offer you:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate in different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sick days, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:22:36 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.