Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centres located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Are you an experienced recruiter and are you seeking new challenges in Talent Acquisition area?
Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders?
Become a part of our new Belgium and Netherland’s Talent Acquisition Team that is based in Prague and cooperate with our professional BENE team on unique hiring projects for one of the biggest J&J offices in Europe.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for following areas:
Talent strategy: by demonstrating knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends
Recruitment: by covering overall recruitment process from attracting candidates to hiring stage
Candidate relationship management: by building positive candidate experience
Stakeholder management: by regular consulting with Hiring Managers, Business Based HR and other J&J Specialist Groups
Employer branding: by designing and following HR marketing activities such as social media campaigns, job fairs, targeted communication etc.
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally from international environment
- Demonstrated capability in high-volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions
- Results oriented and able to motivate team to high levels of performance
- Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
In return we would like to offer you:
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 Weeks of Vacation, Referral Award, Internet in the workplace, Global parental leave, MultiSport card, Refreshment in the workplace, Flu Vaccination, Free subscriptions to journals, Working Jubilee Gifts, Pension Contribution, Employee Assistance Program, Contribution for Public transport, Sodexo Flexipass, Meal vouchers, Contribution for Language study, Contribution for Illness leave, Life and Accident insurance, Flexible working hours, Home office, Notebook, Sick days, Free sport activities, Corporate events, Makro cards
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:26:49 +0000
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.