Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centres located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Are you an experienced recruiter and are you seeking a new challenge in Talent Acquisition area? Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders?
Currently, we are building new international Talent Acquisition team in Prague and looking for new colleagues to cover EMEA region.
Talent strategy; by demonstrating knowledge of the business, Marketplace, legal and recruitment trends
Recruitment: by covering overall recruitment process from attracting candidates to hiring stage
Candidate relationship management: by building positive candidate experience
Stakeholder management: by regular consulting with Hiring Managers, Business based HR and other J&J Specialist Groups
Employer branding: by designing and following HR marketing activities such as social media campaigns, job fairs, targeted communication etc.
2- 3 years of relevant experience in recruitment, ideally from the international environment
Demonstrated capability in high- volume recruiting for a wide variety of positions
Fluent level of English and Italian
Results oriented and ability to motivate the team to high level of performance
Effective partnership and relationship building skills with key stakeholders
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sick days, Notebook
- Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, Free sports activities, Corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 09:42:46 +0000
Language/ Italian, English