Learnship is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We realize both national and global projects for our clients.
Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join our Academy in our office in Cologne, Germany,or remotely.
- Induction training for new trainers
- Pedagogical observations and coaching
- Organize and deliver trainer briefings
- Pedagogical support for our current pool of trainers
- Leading internal teacher-training sessions and trainer workshops
- Carry out post-training administration
Our ideal candidate
- Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
- Fluency (B2+ or higher) in another European language preferably German or Spanish
- Degree in education or linguistics and CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL
- Language training experience (corporate training preferred)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products for administrative purposes
- Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
- Hands-on mentality and pro-active approach
- Passionate about education and self-improvement
- A friendly working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges
- Perks like fresh fruit and soft drinks in our office in Cologne as well as company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter (stating earliest availability and salary expectation) to Anika Walterscheid.
Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:19:31 +0200
Learnship Networks GmbH
Language/ English, Spanish, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.