Team Coordinator – Call Centre
Up to £35K + benefits
Kerr operating as an employment business working on behalf of our client, an extremely successful company within the travelling sector that is seeking to appoint a Team Coordinator to join their team based in West London to be responsible for the recruitment process, training and development of the team.
What you'll do:
- Support CS Team Manager and HR with recruitment, training and development to help grow the International Customer Service team
- Support the end to end recruitment process, from screening candidates and arranging interviews through to onboarding and inductions.
- Deliver induction and training program to all new members of the CS team
- Assist the Team Manager with monitoring and managing performance of agents.
- Proactively manage overall workload in the call centre and assist agents with day to day queries
- Hold regular 1 2 1 reviews, reviewing achievements and setting development goals
- Develop team members skills, build knowledge and understanding of systems and processes to achieve the benchmarks of our Competency Framework
- Assist with ongoing training needs in Customer Services and updating processes/manuals
- Work closely with the Customer Operations Team and Brand teams to ensure the Customer Services team is working effectively.
- To ensure all team members adhere to guidelines and principles of governing bodies such as ABTA, ATOL, Data Protection and 3rd Party Supplier terms and conditions
37.5 hours a week through a shift based rota across a 7 day week operation.
Closing Date: 29th March 2019
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- Kerr Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
- Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Ideal candidate would have:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Fluent in another European language would be a plus
- Experience training, coaching and mentoring as well as adapting to different learning styles
- Experience with international call centres will be a plus
- Comfortable with using standard PC applications.
- Experience or understanding of the travelling industry
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:02:32 +0100
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ English, Spanish, French, Italian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.