Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL
We are recruiting a Customer Service Team Lead UK/NLfor our acclaimed client in Sindelfingen, near Stuttgart. This role will fit ambitious, determined candidates who are fluent in Dutch and/or English and have strong commercial drive and excellent communication skills.
About our client
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
More than forty years after the launch of Tripp Trapp®, the Stokke philosophy continues to be based on one core concept; to design products that are in the best interest of the child. All of our products are designed to encourage child development and to strengthen the bonds between parent and child. From our high, parent-facing strollers, to our award winning ergonomic baby carriers and versatile line of adjustable seating solutions, Stokke prioritizes the needs of the child above all else.
Stokke knows that it is of the utmost importance that children have a sense of connection with their loved ones to feel safe and secure. That is why a “higher is better” and “parent-facing” approach is taken toward so many of our products. These features promote better eye contact and interaction between parent and child.
About the position
The Customer Service Team Leader UK/NL leads and manages a group of Customer Services Representatives supporting the Retailer and Consumer business in the United Kingdom, Ireland and the Netherlands as well as other markets.
Furthermore, the Customer Service Team Leader also takes care of team recruitment and development, with a special focus on coaching and qualification, and works on cross functional projects to improve the Stokkeway of working.
- Oversee day-to-day team operations, monitoring quality and compliance, including hands-on support
- Balance the workload between the B2B and B2C support flows as required
- Develop operational processes in-line with Stokkestrategic direction and local market requirements
- Plan, report monitor and improve Service Levels (e.g. case handling times, availability)
- Implementation of new support channels and technologies
- Coaching, Training and team competency development
- Project Coordination on both CS and cross-functional level
- Actively support team member recruitment process
- Min 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Role.
- Strong service mentality & Commercial education
- Ability to understand and support both the B2B and B2C side of the Stokkebusiness
- Fluent in English other languages are a clear plus
- Familiar with state-of-the-art Consumer support channels and methodologies
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work across teams and in a multicultural environment
- Fixed salary (to be negotiated)
- Relocation bonus for hotel accommodation
- Fulltime position 40h/w with office hours Mon-Fri 08:00u – 17:00u (flexible)
Why join Stokke?
- You will be a part of a company that creates smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team
Are you interested? Please apply by sending your English CV and we will contact you shortly!
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:55:45 +0100
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ English, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.