Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
- End to End understanding of activities performed for assigned Client
- In-depth understanding of Payroll processes supported by Accenture for different geographies
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
- Perform audits of Key Controls executed by team to ensure accurate execution
- Provide team members with a clear sense of direction and understanding of each others' responsibilities including succession planning
- Ensure a robust measurement system to substantiate performance evaluation of team members, recognizes and rewards individual and team accomplishments
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Positive and effective work relationships with clients
- Drive Organizational initiatives to maximize client profit
- Drives activities to meet requirements (e.g., timelines, quality, and costs) & does whatever is needed to complete the task on time and error free.
- Knowledge of Workflow management tool – CRM, WQM, Siebel will be an advantage
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 13:37:40 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Language/ English, Hebrew
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.