Job Title: Team Leader
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Barcelona Office
Start Date: To be confirmed
A Team Lead's role is vital to the success of the CX team and to CPM reaching its mission.
A Team Lead achieves success when they have a highly motivated team that delivers strong consistent results and their customers are loyal followers of our client's brand.
* Communicates the vision of CPM and translates it into meaningful, clear goals for the team members; the team sees the impact of their contribution to long and short-term goals;
* Performance management and career development of team members by conducting regular coaching sessions and 1:1 meetings;
* Accountable for managing and meeting the metrics of their team: NPS, Productivity, QA, etc, as well as adherence to company policies and schedules;
* Performance management: own the team and individual performance targets; drive for results; celebrate team and individual successes;
* Let team members know where they stand with clear, timely and direct performance feedback;
* Take quick but fair action on underperformance;
* Collaborate and network with peers to help drive performance goals, employee engagement and leverage strengths among the group;
* Utilize CX resources, such as QA, Reporting and Training to develop team members and support team objectives.
* Have previous experience managing and/or show great leadership;
* Have a high level of English (both written and spoken) and another EU language;
* Have excellent customer service skills and know-how to motivate and inspire others to do the same;
* Skilled and eloquent in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
* Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly;
* Show initiative and be able to work under pressure;
* Be enthusiastic and positive and to love working in/with teams;
* Must be available for a regular schedule of 39 hours a week, including weekends and bank holidays, with rotating shifts from 9am to 10pm.
* Salary: 20.000€ per year DoE;
* Monthly performance bonus;
* Continuous career development.
Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:06:52 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Team Leader / Manager
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.