Experienced in Order to Cash? Are you a strong team leader? Fluent in English?
As an Order to Cash Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the Collections and Disputes team and ensuring its top performance.
Leading and encouraging the team to optimal performance as well as motivating individual and team development (performance management, informal feedback, training, motivation)
* Ensuring both client and customer driven results (deadline punctuality and quality)
* Suggest and implement improvement methods
* Driving operations with effective use of resources to maximize productivity
* Maintain holiday and sick leave records
* Participate in the recruitment of new team members
* Cooperating with other supervisors to ensure conistency and collaboration between teams
* Performance of other critical tasks as needed
* Previous team lead experience as well as OTC/Accounting knowledge and customer service experience
* Fluent English (C1)
* MS Office and SAP knowledge is a plus
* Strong communication, decision-making and people management skills
* Ability to identify and resolve problems
* Be motivated to develop and improve strategies
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
* Vacation – up to 25 days
* Meal Vouchers
* Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
* Sick Days
* Overtime Compensation
* Referral Bonus
* Anniversary Present
* Trainings and language courses
* Language Academy
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Share Purchase Program
* Possibility to grow inside the company
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 12:48:30 +0100
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.