REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture which is vibrant, dynamic, fun and with a few dogs and swings around.
Do you have at least 1 year of experience with leading a team in a contact centre? Do you feel like you need a new challenge? Would you like to be part of a successful company and lead their international team of travel consultants? Do you speak excellent French and English? Then we are looking for you!
The team communicates with the company customers in French via phone and email.
We are looking for:
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience in a team leading position from a contact centre
- People management skills
- Candidate who is not allergic to dogs 🙂
Our client offers:
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
• Meal allowance, company canteen
• Annual flight discounts
• Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
• Free English classes
• Free in-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
• Multisport card for free!
• Exciting team building events and parties
• Discounted VIP Medical Care option
• Growth opportunities
• Big, modern and bright offices with chill out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
• Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
• Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there)
• Up to two months of accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00-17.00
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 19:55:15 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
Team Leader / Manager
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.