REED is presenting a great opportunity to experience a unique company culture which is vibrant, dynamic, fun and with a few dogs and swings around.
The team communicates with the company customers in French via phone and email.
What will you do?
• Coach and motivate them and create a friendly atmosphere
• Communicate, manage and evaluate KPIs to ensure alignment of the team’s performance with the company’s objectives.
• Take active part in recruitment for the team.
• Answer questions regarding procedures, monitor the activity in the team, take escalation calls, make decisions in critical situations/cases, and constantly monitor call/email/chat queue and SLAs.
Do you have at least 1 year of experience with leading a team in a contact centre? Do you feel like you need a new challenge? Would you like to be part of a successful company and lead their international team of travel consultants? Do you speak excellent French and English? Then we are looking for you!
Our client offers:
• Free refreshments (tea, coffee, fruit)
• Meal allowance, company canteen
• Annual flight discounts
• Cafeteria Plan (points from the employer which you can exchange for a variety of benefits)
• Free English classes
• Free in-house gym open 24/7, sauna and massage room, yoga classes and other activities
• Multisport card for free!
• Exciting team building events and parties
• Discounted VIP Medical Care option
• Growth opportunities
• Big, modern and bright offices with chill-out zones with swings, bean bags and PlayStation
• Kids room for those who would like to bring their children
• Dog friendly environment (every day is “Bring your pet to work” day there)
• Three weeks of initial accommodation for candidates from abroad
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Starting date: Immediately/negotiable
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 9.00-17.00
Recruitment process: Skype/In-house interviews
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 20:31:09 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.