To support our development, we are looking for French Team Leaders to our site in Lisbon!
Coached by the Operation manager, the Team Leaders will supervise the french teams of customer advisors, managing, helping and motivating the team, also ensuring a constant high-level performance, regarding quality and quantity.
European leader in the customer service industry, Webhelp was created in 2000, counting now with more than 35 000 collaborators in 26 countries. At Webhelp Portugal (Lisbon – Parque das Nações), you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our presence in Portugal, and to grow together with us.
– Guarantee continuous monitoring of the attainment of the team goals;
– Implement action plans on a daily basis in order to improve performance;
– Ensure that the quality standards (ISO, NF345, LRS) are respected;
– Ensure the availability of resources (absenteeism) and production means (functioning of tools);
– Escalate production incidents;
– Offer opportunities to improve production development and optimisation;
– Animate, motivate and win the loyalty of the team;
– Inform the team on their performance, client requirements and the Webhelp vision;
– Observe and improve the quality of the team performance (quality control, knowledge control, performance management);
– Improve the skills and guidelines of the agents, on a daily basis (coaching, team meetings, continuous training, feedbacks);
– Ensure that Webhelp's values are respected, by implementing procedures and rules.
– University degree (preferential)
– Experience of 1/3 years on team management, acquired in Customer Service Environment
– Native or Fluent in French (Level C2)
– Fluency in English (Level B2)
– Management & Leadership skills
– Experience in GDS tools (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, etc)
– Conflicts Management
– Communication Skills
– Rigor and Reliability
– Time management and priorities
– Customer focus
– Competitive salary
– Health insurance (since 6 months contract)
– Transportation allowance
– Stable work
– Training and development possibilities
– Multicultural environment
– Refund of ticket flight*
– Accommodation provided during the first month*
*For candidates living currently abroad
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:18:36 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.