Are you willing to get a strong experience in the international sales& business development? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? We are providing outsourced inside sales services to major IT trendsetters in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
- Drive team KPIs, including and not limited to:
- – Country quota ($, coverage)
- – Individual agents quota
- – Agents productivity
- Participate in Business planning exercise (Customer focus, Coverage considerations, Product/Promotional needs to grow business, etc.).
- Build, maintain & communicate a strong ambition for the business, team, and individuals.
- Ensure the right Process of Management & KPIs to drive the organization’s performance against sales goals, strategies & action-plans. Be accountable for results.
- Develop succession planning within the team, to ensure continuous skill set development/growth for the individuals
- Perform ongoing coaching activities with sales agents, coordinate with the training department where needed in order to drive individual development
- Deliver team communication in a motivational manner, build team energy.
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, managing change effectively, resulting in a positive outcome
- Be a role model and make sure everyone follows Company’s ethical rules
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy (PPS portfolio, campaigns/initiatives/programs, target markets, partners & customers, sales coverage,…) through the right POM and KPIs
- Drive the sales pipeline, guarantee forecast/predictability and maximization of margin through the right activities, POM and KPIs
- Assessment of team skills/motivation, identifying potential resource risks, flagging to HR / Management any anticipated hiring needs. Co-ordinate effectively with HR, to ensure the pipeline of candidates available to support new recruitment needs
- Troubleshoot on issues/escalations that affects people/team perf & constantly looking for new ways to evolve space, driving improvement in sales operation and performance
- Support sales tactics and action plan to anticipate customer needs to pro-actively provide business recommendations.
- Constantly looks for new and better ways to drive sales operations and sales performance.
- Build a true succession plan to allow individual growth within sales teams
- Strong analytics skills.
- Capability to understand complex reporting and convert numbers into an action plan.
- Strong communication skills, including communication at the executive level.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Business/IT/Management
- Sales experience required
- Proficiency in English, another language is a plus
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague
- Package of benefits: Meal vouchers, Multisport card, fruits delivery on daily basis, Fit-Stop
- Language courses
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:30:43 +0100
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, s.r.o
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.