Our client is a german multinational company who is looking for a Team Manager who speaks fluent Dutch.
The Team Manager will give support to the Head managing country or process teams, promoting a culture of excellence in service delivery and customer experience, developing high performance and continuous improvement. In this position, will also be responsible to ensure the interface between the country and the enterprise teams as well as service reports.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure and give strategic and operational support to different order-to-cash teams;
• Coordinate the team stimulating the team spirit and motivation;
• Ensure the service and process execution according to defined KPI´s;
• Report performance and quality metrics,
• Coordinate multifunctional meetings to discuss business results and action plans;
• Coordinate the development of innovative and operational solutions through the creation of an
environment of continuous improvement.
• Promote the exchange of ideas and opinions, establishing a network of contacts.
• University degree and/or master degree;
• Computer skills in SAP and Excel advanced – MS office;
• Languages – English and Dutch – C1 or higher (Mandatory);
• 2 Years of experience in areas such as client support, sales, marketing and/or previous experience on a shared services center;
• Experience in team management and knowledge in project management.
– Base Salary;
– Food Allowance;
– Health Insurance.
Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:38:12 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Team Leader / Manager
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.