Are you interested in helping people solve their technical issues?
Are you passionate about languages and a friendly multicultural environment?
Are you organised and do you like administrative tasks?
If your answer is yes, you have a positive, can-do attitude and would enjoy taking ownership of technical queries, we have the ideal role for you at Computacenter in Barcelona.
We're seeking a Technical & Administrative Support Analyst to join a Service Desk team for one of our prestigious customers.
As Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, we enable users and their businesses. We put customers first, and we'll trust you to find and deliver the right technical solutions to maintain our reputation for prompt and responsive service.
Our Global Service Desk, based in the city centre of Barcelona, employs over 700 people from across the world. We've become Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services by being open, upfront and straightforward. You'll know exactly what's expected of you, managers will be accessible when you need training and support, your voice will be heard and we'll take a genuine interest in how you want to develop.
Part of a friendly team for one of our international customers, you'll be responsible for finding practical solutions to IT problems. You'll enjoy an environment where people support and respect each other, while doing the following tasks:
· Scheduling Partner Intervention Coordination
· Managing Partner Onsite Engineers tasks
· Asset Management
· Receiving calls and e-mails regarding IT related issues
· Carrying out Level 1 troubleshooting
· Assigning tickets to resolver groups
· Keeping the customer updated regarding the progress of their case
Fluent ENGLISH, DUTCH & GERMAN is essential.
Fluent SPANISH, FRENCH is an advantage .
MS Excel skills are an advantage
Good communication skills
Ability to work well within a team
Organised and efficient
Able to Self-Manage
What we offer:
· Gross salary 18.309.40 euros/year
· Ticket restaurant card after three months in the company
· Private health insurance after six months in the company
· On-going internal and external training in IT & opportunities for further development
· Free Spanish and English language classes given in the company
· Bonus for referred CV's after successful recruitment process
· Parking for bikes & excellent kitchen facilities and free coffee/hot drinks/water…
Thu, 08 Feb 2018 11:35:05 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, German, English, Spanish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.