Hays is recruiting for one of his clients – Guardian Industries.
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass, fabricated glass products, fiberglass insulation and other building materials for commercial, residential and automotive markets. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global Inc., is one of the world’s largest suppliers of advanced, high value coatings on plastics. Through its Science & Technology Center, Guardian is at the forefront of innovation including development of high performance glass coatings and other advanced products. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We pride ourselves on providing the very highest level of customer service which includes technical support and advice to Architects and Specifiers, the curtain walling and Window industry as well as glass processors and installers.
We are looking for Technical Advisor with Romanian and English languages. The position will be based in Guardian’s SSC in Katowice, Poland, therefore we are looking for candidates who are ready to relocate.
- Properly manage technical enquiries relating to the use of glass in buildings from external customers including architects, structural and HVA engineers, curtain walling and window fabricators and installers, glass processors and installers as well as internal customers.
- Develop relationships with customers at all levels and become a valuable asset to their day to day business.
- Provide training courses and presentations on technical matters to external customers and internal customers
- Provide full technical support to the inside and outside sales organisations and prepare technical support documentation.
- Providing full product application support to our process engineering team to facilitate future product development and assist in any product investigations or assessments in the field.
- Carry out product set ups at customer’s premises to ensure they are fully trained and capable of tempering and processing our advanced glass products.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience. For example, technical experience in the glass and window industries, as well as building or building material background.
- Wide knowledge about regulations and standards for building and facades.
- Ability to summarize and analyze architectural projects from the efficiency, structural, safety and economic points of view.
- The right attitude, an enquiring mind and the ability to learn quickly.
- Analytical, problem-solving capability.
- Experience working with customers.
- Required languages: Romanian and English
- Ideal applicants should be of Degree calibre (technical, engineering, sciences, or architecture) or have equivalent specific work experience.
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:16:54 +0100
Hays Poland Sp. z o.o.
Language/ English, Romanian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.