We are looking for a Technical Consultant with English for one of our clients.
– Provide technical presales consulting support to inside sales specialists, channel representatives to sales support teams.
– Help Midmarket Sales to achieve and exceed company revenue and profit goals.
– Answer and track technical questions via phone and email.
– Help sales representatives to respond to customers' requests for information, proposal and Quote (RFI, RFP, RFQ).
– Propose the best, most competitive configurations and solutions for our customers in order to win their business.
– Engage in opportunities requiring an in-depth or technical understanding of Personal Systems client hardware, service and solutions.
– Provide technical recommendations, direction and guidance on Personal Systems solutions.
– Deliver trainings to other departments about PS products, services and solutions.
– Raise and manage technical escalations on questions and technical issues which cannot be solved within the EMEA ITC team.
– Present the advantages of our products, services and solutions.
– Provide proactive technical updates to the sales community supported.
– Resolve Customer technical issues remotely (Presales issues only) – Support sales teams on technical and environmental regulations
– Manage Customer Post-sales case referral to post sales organization
– Ensure regular internal reporting
– Backup for country Inside TCs
– Maintain the quality of the service and the total customer experience (TCE).
– Maintain and manage a competitive and appropriate level of technical and professional competence.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
– Knowledge of German desirable
– Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
– Current experience and knowledge of computer technologies, hardware, operating systems, software, networking technologies.
– Bachelor's (undergraduate) degree or equivalent experience preferably in a technical/engineering field
– Has good analytical, organizational and team skills – Works on problems and projects and is detail oriented
– Demonstrates ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
– Is self-motivated and shows an ability to operate with minimal tactical direction
-Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and long-term contract
-Schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 to 18.00
-Salary: 17.000Euros gross/year + up to 3.000Euros gross/year in bonus
-Opportunity to join an international team
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:37:23 +0100
SELLBYTEL | Webhelp Group
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Sales & Marketing
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.