Our Client a leading business services compan, focused on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Their 100,000+ employees deliver technology-oriented, multi-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres.
The Service Centre provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one their major customers. The technical consultant is the 1st Point of Contact for business clients with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is voice and also often it is required to address written requests via e-mail and online plaftorm.
• Answer verbal requests in a promptl, efficient manner with empathy ensuring a positive experience of customers.
• Validate service entitlements.
• Provide Hardware and Softwar support over voice line meeting set targets consistently.
• Take responsibility and ownership for all relevant business queries.
• Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
• Obtain accurate client details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
• Positively manage internal relationships.
• Help achieve the performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
• Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
• Work in a Team so that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
• High School Diploma/GED
• English: Intermediate (B1-B2)
• Czech or Hungarian or Polish: Fluent (B2H-C1)
Why this is your Job ?
Our client provides a clear career development path and offers support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of the additional benefits are:
• Competitive salary
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Performance related bonus
• Voluntary Medical plan
• Life insurance
• Annual reward and recognition events
• Annual Holiday plan
• Stakeholder pension plan
• Team Building activities
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:44:08 +0000
Language/ English, Czech, Polish, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.