- Your task is to understand the customer’s questions and needs in their native language, and operate as a translator and communicator between customer and technician,
- You will assist the technical support engineers by collecting, registering and conveying essential information required for solving the problem. You will also update the customers on the status of their case .
- You will be translating the information from German into English and the other way around.
- Customer-oriented with good spoken and written communication skills.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- Efficient knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Profound knowledge of English and German
Do you want
- To build on sustainable transportsolutions which creates well-being
- A various job in a dynamical organisation with lots of interesting projects.
- Extra days off, flexibility in working hours, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing, meal vouchers and optional alternative ways of remuneration
- A payment that’s marketconform and develops based on your input to the individual, the team or the organisation goals.
- Be proud of the achievements of a leading company in full change because we live our values daily: customer success, trust, passion, change and performance.
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:21:35 +0100
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.