Are you an experienced Technical Financial Writer?
Do you possess in-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts?
Our client, established in 2002, boasts to be one of the world’s leading, multiple award winning financial advisory firms. The group operates in over 30 countries worldwide, employing more than 750 professionals across the globe.
They are currently seeking to employ a technical financial writer, preferably with experience and knowledge of Fintech. The role carries the following responsibilities:
- Updating materials to reflect current statistics and time-frames
- Revising and revamping existing content
- Producing original content as required by the firm, including marketing material, reports on current markets & topical reviews
- Keeping abreast of company, industry and regulatory changes, and internal initiatives
- Ensuring content adheres to corporate aims and goals, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines
- Proposing recommendations to communications to ensure alignment with organizational stance and current practice
- Collaborating with content stakeholders to understand and follow strategic direction, key objectives, and topics for content
- Researching to present assignments, using statistics, and all mediums available, tagging for search engine optimization, to ensure high quality writing;
- Collaborating with marketing and other business groups on events and campaigns to ensure alignment with project objectives
- Managing writing projects as required
- Ensuring schedules, original content and required changes or any required deliverables, are completed and communicated to the appropriate business sections or any outside associates in a timely manner
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial writing, in a creative, corporate environment
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax, presentation, and communication skills with the ability to adapt content to various audiences
- In-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts and multiple content channels
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently and proactively contribute to department goals
- Ability to manage an unpredictable workload and meet set deadlines
The role requires a strong-willed individual who enjoys new challenges and always strives to succeed. The company promotes training and development and a good work-life balance.
Mon, 26 Nov 2018 11:11:09 +0100
People and Co
Shared services and Finance
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.