#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the biggest multinational technology companies?
Would you like to be part of the world of high technology and cutting-edge solutions? If yes, then you are the right person for us! We are now hiring for a new, super cool project…
- To deliver outstanding client service and achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- To understand user needs and assist with general inquiries, product support and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail and chat
- Tech-savvy and willing to gain and share knowledge
- Fluent in German and have a very good level of English
- A person with strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
- Team player and positive thinker
- Passionate about learning and development
- Stable job – a permanent labor contract
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/Transportation from Airport/Up to one-month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- An international modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate into the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply now! Send us your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!
Mon, 31 Dec 2018 11:01:55 +0100
TELUS International Europe
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.