TELUS International Europe is a premium BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has more than 6000 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), offices in Manchester and Cannock (England) as well as Dublin (Ireland). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
Have you ever dreamed of working for one of the biggest multinational technology companies?
Would you like to be part of the world of high technology and cutting edge solutions? If yes, then you are the right person for us!
We are now hiring for a new, super cool project…
Technical Solutions Consultant with Russian and English
Come and join #TheFeelGoodCompany
- To deliver outstanding client service and achieve great customer experience and satisfaction
- To understand user needs and assist with general inquiries, product support and troubleshooting via phone, e-mail and chat
- Tech-savvy and willing to gain and share knowledge
- Fluent in Russian, and have a very good level of English
- Person with strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
- Team player and positive thinker
- Passionate about learning and development
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets/ Transportation from Airport/
- Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisports cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral Bonuses
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
- We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
It sounds like the perfect job for YOU, SEND us your CV!
* Only candidates eligible to work in Europe will be contacted.
By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can't wait to meet you!
Tue, 07 Nov 2017 14:58:17 +0000
Language/ Russian, English