Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
As a MS Technical Support L1, you will be responsible for the resolution of problems with end-users via telephone or emails using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills (communication business-2-business, not a call center). You will troubleshoot problems using remote control applications, products and vendors. You will identify and document customer issues and escalate as directed. You will participate also in internal projects and tasks assigned by the Management Team.
• Great level of English + Spanish
• Previous experience in Support Center/Technical Support environment is an advantage
• Time management skills, multitasking
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop skills in both hardware and software
• Good problem solving and communication skills
• Work for the leading company in the barcode printing/RFID/mobile computers/data capture/locations technology
• Initial and ongoing professional trainings with the focus on the supported products, applications and processes
• Friendly team and environment
• Development and growth program
• Language Bonus
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport card
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• FREE language courses
• And many others…
Mon, 28 Jan 2019 16:03:11 +0100
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Spanish, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.