Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
– Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in Dutch and German
– Resolve escalated technical parts enquiries for cars, vans and trucks
– Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
– Identify, escalate or resolve complex issues when necessary
– Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
– Proactively identify, analyse and resolve or escalate problems and situations applying personal expertise and accrued knowledge
– Is able to provide feedback with proposed solutions to business partners influencing product/system specification and policy
– Is able to steer process change requirements to business partners
– Ensure quality improvements within supported services
– Uses out-of-the-box thinking to develop alternative solutions when established processes are not sufficient.
– Proactively steers analytical reasoning and problem solution amongst colleagues
– Excellent communication skills (B2B)
– Excellent in Dutch and German, both verbal and in writing
– Expert skills in customer support and problem solving
– Expert affinity with IT – Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
– Expert affinity with the car trade and technology
– Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
– Is capable of handling expert tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
– Uses expert knowledge, training and experience to come to root cause in problem solving
– Acts as a “brand ambassador”
– Supports strategic direction even if in conflict with own view
– Checks and corrects erroneous data content in systems where encountered or prompts responsible party to amend
– Expert knowledge in Electronic Parts/Component Catalogues
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Mondays to Friday, dayshift
– Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
– 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
– Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
– Competitive performance based salary growth
– Result oriented bonuses
– Collective health insurance at discounted rates
– Pension plan
– Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
Fri, 05 May 2017 08:48:01 +0000
30.000 € – 36.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.