Berlin is the capital of Germany and also known as ‘The Grey City’. This metropole is not grey at all. In Berlin you can see many historical hotspots of the past but also enjoy the summer along the river ‘Spree’. Once you have lived or even visited Berlin you will notice that a lot of young people live there. If you also seek international flair then you definitely will find it there.
One of our clients is currently seeking for Dutch speaking Technical Support Agents in Berlin to start as soon as possible.
I have briefly outlined the position for you.
Your daily tasks:
- You will be in contact with Dutch corporate clients who will call or email you when their printer has stopped working, is jammed or need general assistance
- You will also assist the corporate clients in regards to their fax machines when they have queries all around the product
- Another tasks of yours is answering calls and emails of people who need support with cameras, lenses, warranties and services
- You will be responsible for the incoming customer service and taking care of the database to ensure a flawless workflow
Your profile is:
- You speak Dutch close to native level and English is also not a problem for you in oral and written
- You are a very openminded and patient person who likes to assist people with their queries and complaints
- It is not a must but should you have gathered experience in customer service, on the phone or faceto-face, is a plus
- You are a quick learner, not afraid to meet new people and have good computer knowledge
We offer you:
- You will be working in an international company which provides a modern workplace and training to start your new work
- Your future colleagues are very friendly and help to get familiar with the new workplace
- You will have easy access to work because Berlin offers very good local transportation plan
- We offer you a professional service from receiving your application until the signing of the work contract
If the position has caught your interest then we are happy to receive your application today.
We are looking forward to hear from you soon.
Fri, 05 Jan 2018 10:51:55 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.