Would you like to start working for a famous navigation and management software company in Barcelona? If you have a fluent level of both French and Italian, are a team player by nature and always ready to help, we are looking for you!
Our client is a well-known company and market leader in fleet management solutions, providing a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution to their customers and partners. Their products are created to help professional drivers to drive greener, safer and more efficiently. Their products serve more than 45,000 fleet customers in 26 countries with more than 625,000 active monitored units/vehicles.
Aspiring to maintain their leading position in the market, they are looking for an experienced and skilled new member of their customer support team.
As a Customer Support Representative B2B, your responsibilities will include:
– Providing product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat)
– Investigating and taking care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers
– Contributing to additional support programmes/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities)
– Native or proficient level of both French and Italian
– Additional language is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese or German)
– At least 1-year of Customer Service experience in an international B2B environment
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
– Proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage
– Basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS
– Knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla)
What's on Offer:
– International dynamic environment with the benefits of a big successful company
– Competitive base salary with a generous commission scheme
– Private health insurance
– Pension Plan (after 6 months contract)
– Spanish and English language course
– Lunch Vouchers
– 50% discount on the purchase of the company’s products
– The chance to work in a fast-moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 17:55:45 +0000
Language/ Italian, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.