- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics.
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You are skilled in MS Office
- You are willing to work in a shift system
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English and any combination of German and/or French
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset
An attractive and challenging job with opportunities for development in an international environment
Tue, 05 Mar 2019 12:25:05 +0100
Language/ English, French, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.