Are you passionate about IT and do you have at least 2 years of experience in Level 2 Support? Then keep on reading!
Our client is a leading provider of data protection and recovery solutions that assure organisations that their data can be recovered whenever necessary. Founded in 1990, this company provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backed by excellent support and expertise to more than 40.000 users around the world.
Based in the EMEA HQ, the responsibilities of a Technical Support Engineer will entail:
– Receiving technical requests and providing support and solutions for a product or issue by phone, email, or chat
– Applying technical knowledge to solve complex problems and advise customers on solutions
– Researching, analysing, and resolving complex functionality and usability related issues
– Maintaining knowledge of Support policies, procedures, tools and systems
– Native level of English
– Advanced level of German, Italian, Spanish and/or French
– Strong customer service focus and experience in technical support level 2
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Experienced in virtual platform such as Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, or Citrix Xen
– Proactivity and demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
– Network Basics – OSI, IP Address, TCPIP, UDP, FTP, Ping, Telnet, Netstat, Etc.
– Network protocols – Http, Https, SSL, SMTP
– Server administration
What’s on Offer:
– Permanent contract after the trial period
– Competitive compensation package and commissions
– Private health insurance (including partner and children)
– Life insurance
– Flexible pay, if preferred
– Starting date: ASAP
Fri, 02 Mar 2018 11:29:26 +0000
Language/ German, English, Spanish, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.