Zebra’s solutions generate the data intelligence that leads to better decision making through technologies like RFID, barcode printing, mobile computing, data capture, location and motion sensing, and more. Through these new technologies and visibility solutions, Zebra helps customers simplify what they do so they can reach new levels of efficiency and deliver greater value.
Technical Support Team L1 resolve problems with customers via telephone email or chat sessions using basic technical product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots problems with appropriate applications, products and vendors. Identifies and documents customer issues, and escalates as directed. Develops an understanding of multiple applications and platforms.
– You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, mobile computing and printer families of products and (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications).
– You will solve problems within defined quality standards using a basic understanding of products, solutions, and customer environments.
– You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
– You will provide technical training (shadowing) for newcomers.
– You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
• French on advanced level (min C1)
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center/Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
– Relocation package
– B2B business (we communicate with our business partners, not with end users)
– Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
– Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
– Life & pension insurance contribution
– 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
– Contribution to lunches in our canteen
– Fitness program – Multisport cards
– FREE Language courses
– Cafeteria Portal
– Banking benefits
– Volunteering and Charity programs
– Fruit days
– Modern Offices
– A dynamic and multicultural working environment
– and many others…
Mon, 18 Feb 2019 14:25:23 +0100
Language/ English, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.