Zebra Technologies is a global leader respected for innovation and reliability, Zebra offers technologies that give a virtual voice to an organisation's assets, people and transactions, enabling organisations to unlock greater business value.
Technical Support Engineer with Italian or French
Who we are and what we do?
Since its founding in 1969 Zebra Technologies has become a global company whose products are helping in more than 100 countries all over the world. https://www.zebra.com/gb/en/about-zebra.html. In 2014, Zebra acquired the enterprise business of Motorola Solutions, thus expanding its portfolio. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, wireless solutions and many more. We tailor to the needs of our customers drawing on our long-standing experience involving innovation, quality and vision.
What can you look for?
– You will gain a high degree of technical competence and expertise on the scanning, wireless networking and mobile computing families of products (in the area of design, functionality, technical specifications)
– You will escalate cases to Level 2 support representatives by fielding questions and providing technical information on support issues, product compatibility, and customer configurations.
– Providing technical training (Shadowing) for newcomers
– You will achieve great result by sustainable self-development of Technical skills, new products and producing training documents for other team members.
– Process any special requests
Who are we looking for?
• Interest in Technology and willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Upper-intermediate English (min B2)
• Italian or French on advanced level
• Strong problem solving skills and effective communication with customers in troubleshooting technical issues over the phone
• Autonomous, creative team player in a multicultural environment
• Goal-oriented personality
• Strong communication skills
We will appreciate:
• Previous experience in Support Center / Helpdesk environment
• Networking and/or Wireless infrastructure skills
• Knowledge of mobile computing technologies and operating systems
• Knowledge of remote tools
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Tue, 27 Feb 2018 15:04:31 +0000
Less than 18.000 € gross / year
Language/ Italian, French
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.