Our client, a prestigious, international car manufacturer, is looking to hire a French-speaking Technical Support Representative (m/f) for the area of Warranty Claim Assessment in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The department you will work in is responsible for the worldwide warranty and goodwill business and their working philosophy is to always provide the best customer service possible while ensuring professional warranty and goodwill processes are in place.
• You will take care of more complex claims manually and you need to have the ability to make independent decisions
• Important is to avoid unjustified warranty and goodwill cost
• You need to communicate, when necessary, with the Technical Department to gain clarification of engineering details
• You also need to communicate with Retailers via chat to help further qualify claims
• You need to gain working knowledge of the internal guidelines and their application
• Excellent communication skills (B2B) related to markets and retail
• Excellent language skills in French, both verbal and in writing
• Good knowlegde on automotive English
• Educational background in Mechanics
• Service oriented thinking
• Good knowledge of workshop processes
• Good knowledge concerning warranty and goodwill processes
• Good knowledge of MS-Office
• Interpersonal skills and team-minded thinking
• Stress resistent
• Improvement skills
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Mondays to Friday, dayshift
Our client offers you in exchange a job opportunity in a multicultural working environment plus
• An attractive salary in addition to a variety of bonuses
• Additionally, you will collect a generous relocation package including six weeks housing and reimbursement for first arrival, housing fee and moving costs
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
If you are looking to work in an established, growing, international corporation within an ambitious, customer oriented working environment with continual opportunities for personal and professional development, then apply for this professional opportunity!
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:43:27 +0000
Language/ French, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.