Teleperformance Greece is a Global multilingual company that employs truly multi-cultural staff representing over 90 nationalities supporting over 130 markets in 35 languages and dialects!
The fact that we were awarded with Great Place to Work® in 2017 reflects that we are a people’s company because we simply believe that success is achieved by attracting the best candidates and offering them an exceptional working environment and an opportunity to improve their skills and knowledge.
To add to the amazing experience you will get the chance to discover Greece and enjoy the famous historical sites, sunny beaches and breathtaking islands and find out all about what makes people from all over the world fall in love with beautiful Greece!
To handle incoming calls, chats and emails in Dutch language providing high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner by assisting customers and to provide adequate solutions based on the processes and guidelines collecting necessary information and offering relative answers assuring to live up to the best standards and achieving the targets and key performance indicators.
• Fluency in Dutch and good command of English.
• Confidence, professionalism, commitment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Time keeping and ability to work in a rotating/night shifts.
• Adaptation to customers’ needs and high attention to details.
• Active listening skills.
• Exceptional monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
• Joining Bonus in ticket restaurant vouchers
• Monthly performance bonus
• Extra Payment for overtime, Sundays and Greek holidays
• 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas – Easter – Summer )
• Bonus for referring new colleagues
• 20 days off annual paid holiday
• Amazing relocation
• Real Estate Agency Help
• Special discounts and offers for all employees
• Training using the latest technology
• Ongoing IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
• Opportunities to develop your career
• Health insurance coverage
• International, multicultural modern working environment
• Casual dress code
• In-House doctor and examination center
• Location easy to reach by public transport
• Free Greek courses if you want it
• Employee relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
• Interactive activities within a fun team: team building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants amongst other activities.
Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:56:49 +0000
18.000 € – 24.000 € gross / year
Language/ Dutch, English