Role: Technical Support Specialist – Italian
Location: Solihull, UK
Start Date: ASAP
SOTI’s growth and success is a result of commitment to innovation through entrepreneurial culture and leadership. Employees are driven to make an impact, offer a unique value and most importantly, be part of a winning team. You are an educated professional at an early stage of your career. You have a great passion for modern technology, and you are driven by your energy to identify and resolve complex problems, while providing excellent customer service. If you are eager to prove your understanding of computer networking principles, your strong problem solving abilities in a fast paced environment, and you are willing to learn, then this position offers numerous growth opportunities and a long-lasting career with SOTI.
- Provide telephone and email based post-sales technical support for our software products
- Investigate issues reported by customers and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and see through to resolution.
- Work proactively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our MDM solutions. Diagnose and solve application queries and answer customer questions
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further
- Some travel, local and international may be required in a supporting role for customers/corporate events
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
- Previous knowledge with Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008/2012 and other technologies (ie SQL / Virtual servers)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry)
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Strong problem solving abilities, strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English & Italian
Fri, 01 Feb 2019 14:32:19 +0100
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.