Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
Technical Support Specialists are service-oriented and technical experts of our solutions always ready to help demanding clients and investigate on technical issues.
- Understand our technologies and become product experts to train our clients
- Open troubleshooting tickets (JIRA) and detail action steps and resolutions
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customers issues
- Investigate and troubleshoot SaaS solutions and solve web-related issues
- Collect customer feedback and improve internal best practices
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written German (you will work for DACH customers), good English, Spanish is not mandatory
- Problem-solver and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities for improvement
Some extra skills
- Associate degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- First web software development experience (HTML, JS, SQL) or technical solutions support
- Experience in the digital industry
We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified Great Place To Work and are constantly improving our working environment.
Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:46:42 +0000
24.000 € – 30.000 € gross / year
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.