Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Swedish and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be in charge of resolving technical issues and of ensuring pre- and after-sales customer support to the company's customers.
The main tasks involve:
– Take incoming requests from customers via phone and/or email and provide them with accurate information
– Analyse complex technical issues and solve them on a quality level
– Logging and follow-up of correct and valid orders and solve any issue
– Deliver high level customer service on logistics, warranties, refunds, delivery process, and invoicing, etc.
– Provide support in line with SLA standards
– Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with company products
– Monitor/progress all open queries in queue
– Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
Please note that the tasks may vary depending on the project you are working on.
– You have the following language skills: native level of Swedish + fluency in English
– You have min. 6 months of experience in a Technical Support, Helpdesk Role in Service Desk or a Call Centre
– You have technical skills and knowledge
– You have analytic and problem-solving skills
– You are a logical thinker
– You have the willingness to learn and apply new technologies
– You are stress resistant and organised
– You have a high-level of work ethic and quality
– You are a team player and have ability to work independently
– You are positive, open-minded and are willingness to work in a multicultural environment
– A salary in line with market’s standards: 16.193 – 18.000 euros gross/year + bonus of 3.000 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– A challenging and technical job
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (up to 500 euros for your relocation costs)
Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:56:21 +0100
Language/ English, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.