Our client is one of the biggest American Technological Companies worldwide. They offer the latest digital transformation to ensure an innovative, product as well as end-to-end solutions to managing and enhancing your digital experience.
You would be in charge of:
– Maintain the technical support hotline, and use communication and basic troubleshooting skills to provide customer support to the users, installers and customers of our client
– Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient and effective way, while also being focused on customer needs
– Provide first level technical support on several products groups. Resolve 50% of your contacts without involving other people
– Ability to follow technical troubleshooting guides and technical knowledge to determine the technical solution or escalation path
– Other duties as required or assigned
– Knowledge of basic electrical theory or networking technology
– Customer focus and a service-oriented attitude
– Ability to communicate on the phone with customers while taking detailed notes
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
– Proficiency in the German and English language, both written and verbal
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Excellent organizational skills – Ability to analyze and solve problems
– Ability to work under time pressure and stress
– Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
– Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
Would be a plus:
– Proficiency with Salesforce/Master Data Record Keeping
– Knowledge of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection
– Knowledge of mathematical concepts, including graphical representation of data
-Stable position (project base contract) with possibilities of internal promotion
– Full time position (39h/week), Monday to Friday.
– 21,000€/gross + incentive scheme of up to 3.500€ gross annually
– Paid training of 3 weeks
Thu, 07 Mar 2019 12:22:08 +0100
Talent Search People – Native Speakers
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.