It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector. We are Different by Design.
We are nimble. We bring speed, flexibility and transparency to every customer touch, every transaction and every service we provide. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do
The Welcome and Support Centre (WSC) provides technical support and replacement parts logistic support for one of Concentrix’s major customers. WSC customer solution representatives (CSR) will be the first line of contact for customers with technical problems or requiring replacement parts. The primary contact method is telephone, but CSR also have to respond to written requests for support via e-mail, internet and in some cases fax.
- Answer telephone calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.
- Validate customer service entitlements.
- Provide Hardware and Software Telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
- Obtain accurate customer details and amend call-handling system when applicable.
- Positively manage internal relationships.
- Contribute positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the teams’ activities.
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback.
- Ensure through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Intermediate
- Czech: Fluent
Why to work for Concentrix?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Performance related pay
- Voluntary Medical plan
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:17:59 +0100
Language/ English, Czech
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.