Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than 6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60 countries and territories around the world.
Now we are helping our key client to find bight professionals for the role of Technical Support Specialist with Czech.
Level 1 Technical Support Specialist provides technical support for their client's (world biggest computer technology company) basic support customers. Diagnosing computer trouble by telephone, or remote help customers to solve the hardware and software problems.
- Fluent command of Slovak and English;
- Previous experience in customer service or technical support is an advantage;
- Knowledge of computing technology is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel);
- Positive and open-minded attitude.
- Additional health insurance;
- Sports card – Multisport;
- Food vouchers;
- Transport cards;
- Career development opportunities;
- Extensive training programs;
- Access top-notch technologies and best practices;
- Excellent working environment;
- Company events.
And a very attractive RELOCATION PACKAGE!!!
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 15:35:23 +0100
Language/ English, Czech
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.