The company are hiring a Technical Support Specialist for our Prague office.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
• Deliver service and support to end-users via ticketing system, live chat and phone calls;
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, issues, and requests;
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
• Research required information using available resources;
• Follow standard processes and procedures;
• Identify and escalate priority issues per customer specifications;
• Redirect problems to the appropriate resource;
• Accurately process and record all transactions using a ticketing system and process;
• Follow up and make scheduled communications via ticket/ callbacks etc. to customers where necessary;
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
• Flexibility in the working hours
Skill and Knowledge Qualifications:
• Ability to communicate clearly and accurately (face-to-face, email, phone);
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
• Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
• Multi-tasking capabilities, able to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment;
• IT background (networks, OS, databases) and/or application support experience is not mandatory but would be a huge benefit
- English and Dutch OR English and German.
· 25 days of vacation + 5 sick days without need to visit the doctor
· Meal vouchers
- Offices in the centre of Prague
· Pension Insurance Contribution
· MultiSport card
· Coffee, tea, milk, Mattoni, cafeteria at work
· Bike storage facility
Thu, 24 Jan 2019 09:51:36 +0100
Language/ English, German, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.