Sitel Group is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
With subsidiaries such as Sitel, TSC, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting, Sitel Insights and Novagile, the group’s services are leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry’s explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel Group’s 75,000 associates service over 400 clients – Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses – through its network of more than 150 offices in 24 countries.
For more information, visit www.sitel.com
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our campaign – the world famous healthcare brand Animas, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic German Speaking Technical Support Specialist – Healthcare for 24/7 support. Our client is specializing in manufacturing insulin pumps for people who suffer from diabetes.
A Technical Support Specialist will provide outstanding customer service to consumers and Health Care Providers by taking inbound calls and emails providing technical support for the products. This technical support position requires someone who can use their skills to appropriately manage and assess customer needs for technical support, disease management or urgent care.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to customers or Health Care Providers with regard to the use of products and accessories via phone or email.
- Identify the need for medical intervention due to health crisis and implements the appropriate actions to ensure customer safety.
- Provides phone and email support for clinical trials associated with products.
- Fluent written and spoken German language skills
- Fluency in English
- Understanding of anatomical and medical terminology will be a plus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision making skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Ability to effectively probe customers to obtain information needed to process customer requests/determine patient and product issue identification.
SITEL Bulgaria offers you:
- Competitive remuneration scheme including monthly performance bonus
- Social package including: additional healthcare insurance; gift vouchers; social team activities;
- To join a young and dynamic team in multinational environment
- Opportunities for long-term professional career
- Entitlement to company internal training and development accordingly global standards
- Friendly and accessible office location
- Open for part-time options
Wed, 07 Feb 2018 11:21:20 +0000
Language/ German, English
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.