REED is currently looking for a candidate for our international client from the area of information technologies. Become a part of an innovative company that is creating solutions of the future. At the moment, we are looking for candidates to join their technical support team with French/Dutch/Geman/Danish language skills.
* Receives Service Requests via Telephone, E-Mail, Fax, Internet or though Monitoring
* Manages resolution of Service request
* Handles incidents and Service requests ranging from end user logon problems to functional support of business units
* Documentation of Service request and Incidents using a CRM-Tool
* Highlight errors/discrepancies in the customer data
* Getting the problem solved within the first contact
* At least 1 year of experience in Technical Support
* Excellent Customer Service skills and telephone manner
* Good problem solving and technical skills
* Working experience in Shared Service Center is appreciated
* Experienced in troubleshooting, software/hardware installation and routing technologies is an advantage
* Speaking and writing skills in English + advanced French/German/Dutch/Danish
* The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
* Educational courses and training
* Opportunities to learn and grow within the company
* Flexible working hours
* 5 weeks holiday + sick days
* Notebook and Cell phone
* Meal vouchers and Cafeteria bonus system
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working hours: 24×7 shifts system
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or send me your resume.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Reed Global – Europe is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:22:29 +0100
Reed Czech Republic
More than 90.000 € gross / year
Language/ French, German, Danish, Dutch
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.