Are you willing to get a strong experience in international sales& business development? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic and multinational team in Prague? We are providing outsourced inside sales services to major IT trendsetters in the world and constantly looking for talents from multiple countries.
- Successfully identify priority accounts and connect them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handle a large volume of calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (Dynamics 365)
- Demonstrate effective call handling by:
– communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers
– successfully solving customer issues and challenges
– developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
– developing and maintaining Global IT player product knowledge
- Recognize when a member of the Global IT player partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly
- Understand licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately track the status
- Ability to convert Global IT player -provided leads to opportunities
- University degree or equivalent professional experience;
- Field of study: Business, Management, Finance, IT or Commercial sales;
- Good level of communication skills (phone manners);
- Interest in IT Business;
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus;
- Native Hungarian and advanced English
- Competitive Salary with bonus structure
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace-based in Prague
- Package of benefits: Meal vouchers, Multisport card, fruits delivery on daily basis, Fit-Stop
- Language courses
Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:04:35 +0100
Webhelp Enterprise Sales Solutions, s.r.o
Language/ English, Hungarian
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.