NGINX, Inc. is the company behind NGINX, the popular open source project trusted by more than 450 million sites. We offer a suite of technologies for developing and delivering modern applications. The NGINX Application Platform enables enterprises undergoing digital transformation to modernize legacy, monolithic applications as well as deliver new, microservices‑based applications.
Companies like Netflix, Starbucks, and McDonalds rely on NGINX to reduce costs, improve resiliency, and speed innovation. NGINX investors include Goldman Sachs, NEA (New Enterprise Associates, largest equity venture capital fund in California), Blue Cloud Ventures, e.ventures, Index Ventures, MSD Capital (Michael Dell’s Private Investment Company), Runa Capital, and Telstra Ventures.
NGINX started as and will always be an open source driven company, and as a result, our culture shares many characteristics with the open source community itself. This culture is built upon our core values: progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. We’re a growing company with a startup feel and products that are chosen for high performance and efficiency by innovators around the world. If our team has one thing in common, it’s our passion for NGINX and dedication to a global product that’s beloved by hundreds of millions of people.
NGINX is searching for a Territory Account Executive (TAE) to join our growing sales team and cover the Nordic and BeNeLux markets. You will work as a key part of a vibrant team located in the Cork city centre office.
The TAE is a quota-carrying, revenue-generating sales role, with the opportunity to exceed quotas. As a TAE, you want to continue to grow your career in cutting-edge technology sales.
This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make an impact quickly, in a company that is growing fast.
- Be a key contributor to the EMEA sales team
- Promote and sell NGINX's products and professional services
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of NGINX products, services, trends, and competition
- Develop and manage a pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install base accounts
- Use your sales acumen and regional knowledge to build and close additional pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities
- Maintain a consistent sequence of communication with prospects and leverage available prospecting tools
- High level of forecast accuracy expected
- Pricing and contract negotiation
- Manage relationships and maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Coordinate with pre-sales, marketing, and engineering
- Report writing and maintenance
What experience do I need?
- A passion for customers, technology and a proven track record in sales
- Previous success positioning and selling IT solutions, preferably in the networking space
- Business fluency in English is required, an additional European language is an advantage, ideally in one or more of Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Be comfortable cold- and warm-calling at an executive level
- Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Excellent phone and written communication skills (including listening, interpreting, writing), as well as organisational and time management skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
- Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
- Have a willingness to travel occasionally
- We provide comprehensive training on all the technologies – learning is never-ending here
- City centre location, walking distance to restaurants and bars
- Great healthcare, pension, bike to work scheme
- Loads of complimentary snacks and drinks (mostly healthy)
- Complimentary breakfast on Tuesdays, and lunch on Thursdays
- Standing desks, high-spec Macbook Pro and LG monitors
NGINX EMEA Headquarters is based in Cork City Centre, Ireland, where we embrace the culture and attitude from our global headquarters in downtown San Francisco. In our Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, cafes, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
NGINX is an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is built on values of progress, excellence, openness, and curiosity. These values are very important to our company and its continued success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. By fostering a diverse business environment, we welcome the opportunity to grow and learn from each other, our customers, investors, suppliers, and business partners.
NGINX is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to an NGINX employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, and no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by NGINX as a result of the referral or through other means.
Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:50:21 +0100
IT Sales/Account Management
Language/ Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.