The job of a tour guide on Jökulsárlón glacial Lagoon Iceland mainly involves:
– Taking visitors out on Amphibian boat tours
– Keeping passengers safe during the boat tour
– Mingling with passengers and explaining to them in a short speech the geology and history of the Lagoon
– Keeping boats tidy and other related tasks
We are looking for an individual who is:
– Service Oriented
– A team player
– Always able to put on a smile
– Someone who likes people
– Someone that speaks English fluently and can speak at least one other language preferably: German, French or Mandarin
– having experience from tourism is a bonus
We offer free accomidation along with a decent salary with a bonus payment which is directly
connected with the number of passengers that go on boat tours in one day.
This is a temp Job available for the summer season ( May-October)
it is possible to work for 3 – 6 months
work hours are from 8:45 – 19:00 on some shifts but on others the shift finishes as early as 17:00 or 18:00
the shifts are 8 days work and 4 days off
Wed, 30 Jan 2019 18:04:39 +0100
Jökulsárlón Ferðaþjónusta ehf.
36.000 € – 42.000 € gross / year
Language/ English, French, German, Mandarin
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.