Learnship is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We realize both national and global projects for our clients.
Learnship is currently looking for one full-time Trainer Recruiting Specialist (m/f/d) to join our Trainer Recruiting & Administration team in Berlin or Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years to start with. The team is responsible for finding, recruiting and retaining qualified freelance trainers located all around the world.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruiting or HR
- Native or native-level (C1+) German speaker
- Fluency (B2+) in English
- Experience with feedback processes and peer coaching desired
- Experience in working in fast-paced environments
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite and general comfort with technology
- Great communication skills, attention to details and a customer-oriented approach
- Manage recruitment campaigns to hire online and onsite language- and intercultural freelance trainers
- Plan and implement sourcing strategies to attract applicants
- Conduct job interviews with potential trainers
- Manage the trainer on-boarding process
- Answer all active trainer contract- and payroll-related queries
- Liaise with other trainer-facing teams to assist active trainers
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Assist the team head in creating new workflows
- Participation in cross-team meetings
Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:39:36 +0100
Learnship Networks GmbH
Language/ English, German
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.