What can you look for?
- Work with the Global Training Coordinator to schedule learning events
- Assist in registering attendees for learning events and manage attendee status and changes either in a learning management system or in off-system documents.
- Manage course finances and collect monthly revenue reports from Finance colleagues and update necessary reports for various Finance and Business Units.
- Coordinate Sales Training logistics as room scheduling and set up, learning portal registration management, catering, printing, shipping, supplies, hotel and restaurant coordination, cross charge payment to internal sales finance.
- Organize, schedule, track and manage small, short-term project teams as necessary to fulfill the responsibilities listed above.
Who we are looking for?
- Familiarity with standard training delivery practices
- Knowledge of budgetary management and basic financial reporting
- Ability to enter program information into a database and to search pertinent data to create reports.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers, instructors, and management; ability to keep all parties up-to date on current schedules and soliciting input when appropriate.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
• Continuous training and development (courses in IT, networking, management etc.)
• Competitive salary and target driven bonuses
• Life & pension insurance contribution
• 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
• Contribution to lunches in our canteen
• Fitness program – Multisport cards
• FREE Language courses
• Cafeteria Portal
• Banking benefits
• Volunteering and Charity programs
• Fruit days
• Modern Offices
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• and many others…
Sun, 04 Mar 2018 16:55:26 +0000
Pignolo, maniaco dei dettagli e migliore amico dell’ansia.
Sono un Web Designer (anche se odio etichettarmi) e vivo ad Altamura, da circa 10 anni mi diverto in ambito web e app, mi occupo prettamente di frontend ma non disdegno a sporcarmi le mani con un bel po di sano codice.